FORMS OF PAYMENT
- AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA & MASTERCARD
♥ ALL SALES ARE FINAL … but, we’re Happy, when you’re Happy and if you’re not Happy, we’ll do whatever we can to make us both Happy. If unhappiness occurs – please take a deep breath, smile and contact us within 48 hours of receiving your purchase to find the happiness you seek.
♥ NOTE: Instant Downloads, Vintage, Shipping Charges and Addl Fees are Non-Refundable.
STANDARD SHIPPING by USPS-INSURED TO THE USA
♥ WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES – Orders ship to the address given at checkout – If an order is returned to us with an insufficient address – additional postage will be required to re-ship the order.
- Art Prints Ship 2-4 days from purchase date with a general transit time of 3-7 days.
- Standard Shipping for Vintage, Art and Gifts is within 48-72 hours of receipt of purchase.
- You will be notified, by email, when your order ships with USPS tracking information.
HOW TO CHECK SHIPPING STATUS
After a shipping label has been created and your order has shipped, use the USPS tracking code to check shipping status. Please note that USPS tracking may take up to 24 hours to appear in their tracking system. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
HOW TO CHANGE SHIPPING ADDRESS OR CANCEL AN ORDER
You can change your address or cancel an order within 24 hours of purchase – if it hasn’t shipped – by contacting us.
HOW TO HANDLE DAMAGE OR LOSS OF AN ITEM WITH USPS
♥ BREAKAGE & LOSS – All items are insured for their value with USPS – please notify USPS directly if loss or breakage has occurred.
If your insured mailing has been lost or damaged in transit, you may file an insurance claim:
- Online: Go to for information on USPS domestic insurance.
- By Mail: Call 800-ASK-USPS (800-275-8777) to have a claim form mailed to you. Send the completed form with all other required supporting documentation for loss or damage of an item mailed with insured services to the address printed on the form.
- Evidence of Insurance You must retain evidence of insurance – tracking number – for your claim.
- Proof of Value You must submit proof — such as a sales receipt or paid invoice — showing the value of the article when it was mailed.
- Proof of Damage or Partial Loss of Contents – You must retain any damaged item, packaging, and all contents until the claim is resolved. If you receive notification from the Postal Service, you will be required to bring the item, packaging, and all contents to a Post Office.
- Still need help? Contact Us